Welcome Book Lovers

Welcome to The Book Blog! I thank you all for joining me and hope that you find something really great to read and enjoy! On this blog, you will find books for people of all ages, from See Spot Run to Game of Thrones and Eragon. In an age of Pads and Pods, it is really hard to find a good page-turner to read. This blog will help you to find a great novel no matter how you read it -- Kindle, Nook or Book -- and will provide everyone, including myself, feedback on all of the books and characters we love and love to hate. If anyone would like to recommend a book that they would like me to blog about, just say it -- I'm running out of books to read and am looking for new material! Once again, I thank you for visiting this blog and I hope that it will be very helpful to all of you in the future. :)   

2 comments:

  1. Way to go M.H! I too loved Eragon and I think I will read the sequel, Eldest, over winter break! Take care, Lumberjack Lois!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books and what a great site idea! They make excellent insulation for the brain and a home. I highly recommend, "The Curious Garden," by Peter Brown. I read it to my monkeys and it sparked an idea about transforming our future. It's their favorite book and it led to my grad school program idea. I love books with big ideas and insight and especially the ones that get your wheels spinning. I think you'll really appreciate it too! I also think Richard Louv's, "Last Child in The Woods," is outstanding as well. Thank you for the site. I look forward to visiting it often.

    ReplyDelete